Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Where I Find Myself Now on the Spiritual Path....

It has been a hectic few months here and there. 

Admittedly, I practice Rei-Ki more now than before - every day, I come across at least 1 new case - from old friends, new friends and even strangers.

The more I Rei-Ki, the more I identify needs for help. Why do I say "needs for help"?  From simple observation and experience (in my short 2 years with Rei-Ki) - some people generally do not like to ask for help. I've learnt to identify this behaviour as best I can, especially when my intuition kicks in, and have to coax them to talk.

In the world that we live in now, most people internalise their hurts and pains, and some go very 'silo' on a daily basis. I can vouch right now - that is unhealthy, in an overall sense. Sometimes it can make a person 'disconnect' to the surrounding world around them.  This is where I think it is important for a person to be expressive and share things with friends and family. It helps with maintaining a healthy perspective for themselves and their loved ones.

In the Rei-Ki network that I came from, we have about 4 seminars per year - 2 for each level of Rei-Ki learning. I try to go for all the seminars because there is always something new to learn. Each class brings it own unique batch of students and questions - and each time, a new topic will definitely pop up that might be relevant to me or any future person that I help later on.

Now, in my non-Rei-Ki related world, I have also found that I am able to identify certain types of people.  People who are like me or with similar abilities. It is strange when I realise this as I find myself gravitating towards such people, and the end result is, they need to be guided to accept their abilities (whatever it may be) to help heal themselves as well as to be a beacon of light for other people.  It is like a ripple effect or a domino effect. I touch one person's life, and that person, in turn, touches another.  

I don't know what this is called - maybe it is something I am supposed to do at this point of time - help the helpers.

I have come across many interesting topics surrounding Crystal, Rainbow and Indigo children and adults. The idea is that there is a number of people born to help people and the earth ... help heal the earth, especially in this time of mass pollutions all over the world.  I append the below link (click on image) on one concept (one of many) explaining about crystal, indigo and rainbow people.

Pic from Google Images
I mentioned about helping the helpers.  It is my belief that the helpers are these very people which I talked about above -- the Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow people.

Perhaps it might seem a little far-fetched to sceptics (Hello, fellow Scullys) - however, most times, when I ask these people about their childhood - they always have something interesting to tell me ;)

I guess this is what I'd like to call spiritual synergy -  on a spiritual level, I find myself feeling 'connected' to these people and most times, I am not even aware of it. I just find myself naturally attracted to approach them and sometimes, the response is instantaneous and sometimes, it is like a slow-blooming flower.  

I just thought I would express my thoughts on this topic today and I hope it is helpful.  Next round, maybe I shall talk about the paranormal stuff that's happened recently around me... A good weekend to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment