Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Little Rei-Ki Miracles: Case of the Missing Cat

So I am kickstarting a mini-series of some healing experiences which I have encountered since I graduated from the advanced level of Rei-Ki recently.

As you all know, I manage a Facebook page, and one day, I came across this appeal to locate a cat that had been missing for 2 days, on Catmaraderie's FB fanpage.

A side note, Catmaraderie does an amazing job of caring for cats, as well as facilitating for cat rescues.  Do check them out if you're a cat-lover!

Back to the story....

So I thought ok let's try to help out.

I applied my rei-ki training, and I guess I was guided by my guardian angels or inner wisdom - whatever you may call it - and I tried to do 'dowsing'.  Now, dowsing is a method where you try to pinpoint a location of what you're seeking using a number of things like rods, or crystals, etc.

But since I had none of those in hand, I just opened a Google Map image of the area the missing cat was last thought to be, and used my hand and mouse to do the dowsing.  Kinda like letting go and letting the hand and mouse be guided by the powers that be.

At the same time I got a more specific area to search, I also made a mind-to-mind connection with the kitty, and she gave me images of how she was feeling and where she was, like she was hiding crouched down under a bush beside a street, and I could smell the scent of the undergrowth and the leaves of the bush.

Then I told kitty that her caregiver was frantically looking for her, and to come out when her caregiver came by the area where she was hiding.

I relayed all my findings to her caregiver, and within the same night, kitty was found! Kitty and her caregiver had a really, really happy reunion.



In a sense, I also wasn't sure how accurate my findings were, but I knew I was guided and just relayed everything that given to me, with no censorship or bias, to the requestor.

Ultimately, rei-ki works for the highest good of all concerned, and thank goodness, the highest good for kitty was to be found and cared for by her lovely caregiver.



No comments:

Post a Comment