Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Paying it forward: Distant Healing Rei-Ki Session

Hi everyone,

So I have graduated last week with Advanced Rei-Ki certification and would like to offer a free Rei-Ki session as a means to pay it forward and help those in need.

I will send Rei-Ki to anyone, that might be you or someone you know or even your pet or any animal which you think might need it, for the period stipulated in my scheduler below.

What I will need is either a name or a picture of the intended recipient, and if you so choose to, give a brief description of the ailment or even just tell me which parts of the body that I need to direct the most energy to. 

Please send these details either via the scheduler (if it's possible) or send a private message to me on my Facebook Page or email me at lynn.lazaroo@gmail.com.

I will provide a synopsis of any physical and metaphysical 'messages' I receive from the recipient and/or their inner wisdom. 

If you are keen, I have only limited time slots available currently.

Do book through here:

http://doodle.com/5mrp9h5yi4ziu4ce

Disclaimer:

Rei-Ki will help facilitate the body to start its own healing process, and expedite it, if that is meant to be.  This may or may not result in a miraculous cure or the body may take its own time to cope with the healing process.  If the recipient's is deathly sick, and if his/her body says it's time to shut down, Rei-Ki will help east the transition process of the soul into the Afterlife. What I Rei-Ki is only for the highest good for the recipient, and it is up to the recipient inner wisdom to guide which path he/she would like to be on.  Rei-Ki can never control or manipulate a desired outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment