Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

When I was an Orb & the Theory of Thought Energy

I was an orb for a brief span of time.

When I had my near-death experience, I was dimly aware that I had left my physical self.

And I realised as I bobbed along in that other dimension, that I was enclosed in a sort of bubble.

I was travelling along some sort of path that seemed tunnel-like, but I did not see any sentient beings of any sort or even any long-dead relatives. As per my previous post on my near-death experience, something had spoken to me.

Orb courtesy of Google Images
I don't know how I knew it then - but when you're in that realm, in that space, in that moment, you realise how quickly answers are provided to you the moment you have the thought.

You send out a thought, then the answer is laid out to you. Thought, as you know, is instantaneous. 

There is a theory that thought energy is very real, and I am beginning to see the truth in that now.  

For example, have you ever thought of someone, only to have that person call or text you not long after? Or suddenly you crave a durian on a certain day, and you come home and find that your mum or grandmother had actually bought durians for the family that day?

Even in Rei-Ki - when we do distant healing for someone, we get ourselves attuned in thought to direct the energy to the recipient - kinda like using thought as the dial-up connection between you and the recipient, securing the connection, and then sending Rei-Ki thereafter.  The good thing after we make the connection, is that we let Rei-Ki do the rest of the healing, and we don't need to focus or meditate at all, unless we are requested to provide feedback to the recipient - then of course, we have to pay attention to the back-forth messages that we receive over the connection.

There is some research now into thought quantum physics - but I have not really read up on much of it.  It seems that there is now some very actual scientific research being made into extrasensory perception.

Who knows, maybe one day, thought may actually become a very real communication tool, and mobile phones become a thing of the past?










No comments:

Post a Comment