Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2014

FREE Preview: REIKI Seminar 27th May 2014 (Tue)

Just a quick update for everyone.

The centre that helped facilitate my Reiki training will be holding a FREE Preview next Tuesday May 27th!

Reiki trainer, Ms Keven Duff, will be there to help answer any questions you may have on Reiki, its uses, effects, significance, etc. 

There will also be Reiki volunteers on hand who will give you the Reiki Experience - a session lasting anywhere from 30-60 mins.

Click on the image to access their official Facebook Page.
If you're keen to find out more, simply contact the organisers - Omegapoint Seminars -  do call the numbers stated on the poster and register now!

From my previous posts on Reiki, you all know that this has helped to facilitate many positive changes in my life and the lives of those around me.

I am in no way earning anything out of this - just paying it forward and spreading the love.




No comments:

Post a Comment