Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Spirit Orbs in Singapore?

Some time ago, a friend went to 2 tourist spots in Singapore, and they did the usual thing - taking photos of the scenery, as well as themselves.

I happened to scroll through the pics, and immediately I picked up a variation of spirit orbs.

Arguably, these could also be dust particles or just a dirty camera lens or condension due to the atmosphere or temperature at that particular time, but in each picture, the positions of these orbs or particles differ!

Hence, you be the judge of it and see if you can spot those orbs.











1 comment:

  1. I guess its really hard to verify if its really spiritual in nature. I have seen 'orbs' in the form of a fast moving ray of light flash across my eyes, so fast that it could not an insect.

    ReplyDelete