Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The First Time

The first time I ever became aware of the spirit world was when I was living in this old 4 room flat somewhere in Bedok North Ave 2.

I was about 16, and I recall vividly that I was studying in my room, cramming last minute for a Science exam the next day.

It was about evening time - 6 or 7-ish, and I was alone in my room, sitting on my bed and facing my doorway. My family was outside in the hall or kitchen.

Then I had a sudden urge to look up at my doorway.

And for a second, a face appeared.

My mind didn't really register this as being abnormal somehow, and accepted what it saw.

The face was vivid, albeit grey and colourless and see-through, and I recall the eyes and the mouth to be big gaping black holes.  

Instinctively, I knew it was a young boy. I just knew.

It only happened for a split second, but that image has stuck in my mind for the almost 2 decades.






No comments:

Post a Comment