Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Most Traumatic Experience I wouldn't Wish on Anyone.....

I wished that yesterday hadn't happened the way it did.

I woke up on Saturday, May 3rd, about 8.37am.

Then I walked out into my living room, and gave my hubby a morning kiss, and got to my PC.  Kids were already busying themselves with play.

As I sat at my PC - still 1/4 asleep - I had an urge to turn to my left, where I could look into my kitchen, and where I could see outside to the next block, since my windows were wide open.

My view to the kitchen from my PC
The light looked odd somehow, like a silvery bright white/grey awash over everything.  It was like everything was drained of colour.  And I began to feel something weird was going to happen. I remember I looked over to the windows twice, just to make sure I was seeing right.

Brushing off that feeling, I flicked my PC on.

2 minutes later, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a black shadow swoosh upwards past the window, followed a nano-second later by a loud, cracking THUD.

I immediately thought, 'Someone fell,' and hurried to the window. I looked down directly, and felt a small relief when I only saw a construction worker standing around, and no one lying on the ground. So initially I thought the loud thud was part of the construction works going on at the time.

But my relief was very shortlived.

I noticed that the construction worker was standing, frozen, and staring into one direction.

Then I looked at the opposite block, and saw one of the regular old uncles, standing and also staring in the same direction.

Perhaps my eyes didn't want me to see, or my brain didn't want to deal with it.

I glanced slowly to the same direction - barely 5 meters away from where the uncle was - and saw it.

The body.

Twisted, at such an awkward angle, and blood had just begun to pour out of the head, running into the drain nearby.

Half a heartbeat later, I turned and screamed to my hubby, "OH MY GOD - someone committed suicide!" I ran for my phone and immediately dialed for the police. It seemed surreal that the police probably got the first emergency call on this from me. 

My hubby ran to get the kids, so that they wouldn't see anything. Then we just stood together, and hugged a very long time, my hubby and I shaking uncontrollably from the shock.

We were pretty traumatised the whole day after that, and it is only now that I have the sense of mind to sit down and write this post.

Afterward, as I confided with my reiki advisor on this matter, she told me to immediately reiki all the points of entry into my home - the windows, the doors, etc.

I asked why, and she replied, usually with suicides or horrible deaths, the spirit will look for help to cross over, and she knew that I was in absolutely no state to help anything or anyone at that moment.

So to keep our sanity in place, I reiki-ed all the entry points in my home - funnily enough, in my mind's eye, I knew the reiki energy was building up walls of protection around my home, and my mind interpreted it as having samurai sentries in full gear (like below) standing guard all round my house. It was a weird and strange imagery. But it helped to calm me down somewhat.

Picture courtesy of Google Images

As I reiki-ed away, I applied words of prayer on top of it, and also asked God for His protection.

I also prayed for peace to everyone who was affected by this traumatic event, and hoped that God would guide the deceased to peace.







No comments:

Post a Comment