Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

What do I see? And can YOU see too?

Sometimes I get asked by people, how do I see spirits?

Usually, it's just a split second glimpse that I get, mostly out of the corner of my eye.

Like a dark or white shadow zipping past me - up, down, to the side etc.

Then there are the times when I get images in my head.

One time, when I was much younger and still living with my parents in Jurong West, I used to be the last to leave the house in the mornings.

My room door was ajar, and I was facing out into the living room.

There was nobody at home.

Then as I turned to get something, I caught a glimpse of someone standing in front of my room, leaning against a wall. And just watching me.

I distinctly recall it was a young girl - about 12-14 years old, Chinese, with shoulder length hair, standing in a shirt and skirt combination.

Just staring at me.

Of course, when I turned to really get a good look - there was nothing there.

But the feeling remained, that someone was watching me.

I didn't freak out (note: you should never freak out when these things happen - some of the lower level spirits are mischievous and they like to scare people - so don't give them the time of day.)

I just continued on, as if nothing happened.

Then there are times when I see the shadow people.  Tall, big columns of shadow figures - think Darth Maul in his hooded cape thingy, only 8-9 feet tall. 

They just stand in one spot - frozen - those kinda freak me out when I glimpse them but as Singaporean would say - you gotta 'maintain'.

Then there was once, when I was a victim of black magic and possession (that I will tell in another upcoming post), when the healer asked me to concentrate and tell him what it was that was sitting in my body.

I closed my eyes, and focused for abit - then saw the image of a green little goblin-like thing in my mind's eye.  

So that's kind of a technique to 'see'.  

I believe that all of us have this capability to also see through into the spiritual realm - but most of us, just have it in 'shut off' mode. 

But then again, I ask - does everyone really wanna 'see' into that world?  




No comments:

Post a Comment