Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

It's All about Balance - more Reiki evidencing...

Some time ago, my uncle and my sister each asked me to do reiki on them, which I gladly did.

So I decided to document some evidence, by way of measuring blood pressure.

My sister's reading before reiki.  She suffers from low blood pressure, insomnia, and overall lethargy, due to work stress.


Reading before Reiki session

I did a 30 mins reiki session on her, and managed to balance her BP, and alleviate a backpain.  She reported the next day that she slept well the entire night -- literally fell into a deep slumber and woke up feeling fresh!

Reading after Reiki session
As for my uncle, he suffers from High BP, had some joint issues, mainly knee and ankle (he works out and is a choreographer). I did a 30 minute session with him, and he said that his ankle didn't hurt anymore right immediately after the session!

Before Reiki

After Reiki


With reiki, it's all about balancing the body.  Realigning your body to a healthy level, and maintaining that balance. 

I plan to evidence more on the effects of Reiki.  Yes this technique can be used on anyone and everything, animals, plants, fruits, vegetable, water, even help with minor PC issues (yes! It has that capability too - though if your PC is really in need of a major fix - then please call IT! LOL...).

So do look out for those posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment