Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Flat at Bedok North Ave 2

In my previous post, I talked about the first time in my old house

That house was a very 'active' house - in the paranormal sense. 

I remember the times my mother would complain about this 'boy' always trying to play with her, by running from the bedroom - she'd literally hear the patter of footsteps - to the kitchen where she was cooking, and then jump right behind her!

It would never fail to scare her!

My dad would sometimes watch TV out in the hall, and lie on the floor, against one of those big old bean bags (they were popular in the early 90s), and sometimes he'd fall asleep. 

One time, he fell asleep again outside in the hall.  Then about midnite, he was awoken by the patter of little feet, and he briefly opened his eyes to see. He saw a pair of small legs walking from my room which I shared with my younger sister, and my dad assumed that it was my sister. 

He mumbled something like, 'Yes girl, you want something?' Then he closed his eyes, and waited for a reply.

When a few heartbeats went by without a reply, he thought it odd and asked again. And this time he woke himself, and sat up. And was shocked to see nobody there! 

My old cat would also get freaked out, and sometimes he'd suddenly wake up from a deep slumber, and run like a crazy person from the room he'd been sleeping in. He'd be all puffed up like a giant grey/white ball of fur and look terribly stressed over something.

Then the time when I came down with terrible tonsilitis, and I fever for 3 days straight. One night was particularly bad, and I thought I was hallucinating things.  I remember I looked up at the ceiling, and there a lumination from the hall light into my room.

I saw a dog walking on my ceiling.

Then I remember I woke with a start from a terrible sleep, and I looked to the floor, and saw a hand with all 5 fingers splayed out (like it was going to grab something) - receding back into the shadows from my bed! 

That was totally freaky.

But I think I was too sick to care much.

We stayed there a good 10 years before we moved out.  On the last day, my mum went around the house taking photos for memories' sake.

Then I remember I went with her to this one room we had that no one stayed in coz there was always an odd feeling in there. 

My mum said this was it's room. And she proceeded to take photos of it, whilst still talking and telling 'it' goodbye.

When we later developed the photos, one looked kinda 'damage'.

Then we realised that it was 'it' saying goodbye!  There is a big trail of smoky substance swirling around the photograph.

I gotta ask my mum if she has that photo still.  If I do ever find it, I'll be sure to post it up at my Facebook Page.




No comments:

Post a Comment