Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Space Clearing Spray that Works for me!

OK, so I had the opportunity to go by Sacred Space - this shop that caters to all things spiritual.

They offer services such as tarot reading, fengshui or vaastu consultation and the works.

I was just curious about this spray which they sold called White Sage Spray. 


SGD 29.90 from Sacred Space

No burning or smoke required! Just spray - a definite plus in my book :)

It is believed that sage has been used for centuries as a natural space clearing remedy.

What is space clearing? 

That's when you clear a space, ie your home, office etc, of negative energies. If there is a some negative energy attached to that particular space, traditionally the burning of sage, or commonly known as smudging, would be used to get rid of those energies.  Smudging came from the Native American tradition. And normally, you'd do it with what is called a Smudge Stick.  You burn in on a small plate, and use a feather to guide the smoke throughout the house or space.

Picture courtesy of Google images

As you all know by now, I sometimes have disturbances at home, because some energies get attracted to the fact that I can sense them (I don't know how they know - must be some metaphysical neon signboard plastered on my head??).

So I have tried some other types of sprays (related to having water read over with verses from holy scriptures) or using a natural product called serai wangi - or better known as citronella, but they didn't have much effect (except on mosquitos).

Out of pure curiousity, I decided to give the White Sage Spray a shot last night.

And would you believe it?  

I had the best sleep ever. 

The room felt the calmest I had ever felt it!

It was just one spray, and there was a noticeable change to the vibe in my bedroom. I felt totally at ease, and I drifted off to sleep without a second thought.

Bliss!

You guys could give it a try too if you think you have any similar issues like I do.  It might also work out well for you? Do let me know if any of you have tried it! 









No comments:

Post a Comment